The Voice - The only radio station broadcasting from North Devon, to North Devon.
Your premier advertising medium, and the most listened to radio station in North Devon, broadcasting live on FM, DAB and online.
Are you looking to reach your customers, strengthen your brand and get your message out into the community?
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Because as every Marketing Manager knows, radio works because it’s been proven to maximise reach, retention and value.
Yep, when it comes to impacting consumer behaviour, nothing succeeds quite like radio. Whether you just want to strengthen your brand awareness, get people online to make a purchase, visit your shop, eat at your restaurant or attend your event - the most effective medium for influencing your customer’s behaviour is the good old wireless.
A recent cross agency study by the radiocentre.org revealed the true extent of return on investment (ROI) for radio advertisers. The results were astonishing:
- Radio offers the best average return on investment (ROI) out of all media and over all sectors, with many advertisers getting there money back eight times over.
- Brands which have the highest radio ROI use quality commercials that stand out and communicate a clear message.
- When you reallocate budgets so that radio is getting at least a 20% share of your overall marketing budget, ROI increases by 8%.
So why is radio such a powerful advertising medium?
Because we listen to radio, and unlike watching, when we listen to someone’s voice it instantly creates a strong, subconscious and trusted relationship. So radio advertising is effective because it goes straight to the emotions and can never be a passive experience. Studies also show that local radio is even more effective because its broadcast by people who live and work in the same area so there’s an increasing element of trust and reliability which social or print media just can’t capture.
The Voice offers you:
- Commercial Airtime - We’ll create, produce and air your bespoke commercials, that will directly driving new customers to your business.
- Sponsorship - Repetition builds on your brand’s reputation and awareness, targeting a specific sector or market.
- Creative Services - our creative and media teams will work with you to strengthen your brand identity.
- Promotion And Event Support - we can create a bespoke promotion and support your event by broadcasting fun, interactive broadcasts that really get your message across in a fun and entertaining way.
- Joint Digital Marketing Campaigns - our marketing and social media teams are on hand to support and work with you at all times. We’ll can even include you in our blogs, newsletters and across all social media platforms.
Want some more reasons why you should call us?
Quality and value for money.
Our in-house ‘creative’ Tim Cooke is a vastly experienced advertising copywriter and prime time tv scriptwriter, who’s written thousands of radio commercials and been nominated for three National Radio [Vox] Awards.
This means that when you advertise with us, not only are you reaching the biggest radio audience in North Devon but you can be rest assured that the quality of your commercial is top notch and West End standard.
But wait … there’s more…
When you advertise with The Voice not only will we create and play your advertisements but also provide you with support from our in-house marketing, events and social media teams. We’ll include you in our blogs, give you shout-outs on twitter, facebook, and instagram and attend your events when we can.
Oh and one last thing…
There’re also packages that include on-air interviews with your favourite radio hosts. What could be more fun and more effective than for you to speak directly to your customers at peak times …
So, whether you run a North Devon business and want to promote a sale or offer, showcase your product or just generally raise awareness, using The Voice is the most sensible and rewarding option.
But don’t just take our word for it. Here is what some local businesses have had to say:
The Voice are a delight to work with. We often go from concept to air, based on just a very loose brief from me, all within a week! Their creative flair, advice and guidance is invaluable. Ian Goodenough, Director “The Destination Lounge, Travel Agency”
“Right from our very first meeting they fully understood our brand and the complex messages we wanted to get across. We are happy to support our local radio station and lucky to have it!” Jo Harvey – Social Media and PR - Directorate for Resources, Petroc
I have worked with Tim on various radio campaigns across the South West. His talent for commercial radio script writing is second to none. When half of the town are singing a jingle that he wrote then ‘the proof is in the pudding’. Creatively he certainly opens your mind to what can be achieved. Jeanette Ardvisson – Radio and Media Sales
I am very pleased with our advert on The Voice. The script, the voice over artists and the final production were of the highest quality. I highly recommend using The Voice for local advertising. Sarah Escott – Best Of Barnstaple
So come and join them, and get YOUR voice on THE VOICE
It’s the best investment you’ll ever make!